The Cannabis Peanut Butter Cookies are the same delicious cookies you already know and love made with cannabis-infused coconut oil or cannabutter for a delicious medicated cookie.
Whereas There’s nothing quite like the joy that is a perfect peanut butter cookie. Cannabis consumers appreciate the beauty of rich, nutty, sugary goodness as much as anyone – and perhaps far more so when the cookie is infused.
However, these cookies are everything an exceptional peanut butter cookie should be: soft, sweet, salty, decadent – and medicated. You’ll hardly notice the flavor of the THC, but you’ll feel its effects soon enough. Enjoy!
The Perfect Cannabis-Infused Peanut Butter Cookies
Yield: 24 cookies
½ C cannabutter
1 C crunchy peanut butter
2 T shortening
2 t vanilla
1 C flour
½ C sugar, ½ C brown sugar, ½ t baking soda
½ t baking powder, ½ t sea salt
Additional sea salt and white sugar to finish
Optional: ½ C bacon bits (and in case you want to kick up the potency, we’ll just leave this infused bacon recipe here)
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Grease two baking sheets and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir flour, sugars, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together until combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat cannabutter, shortening, peanut butter, egg and vanilla together until thoroughly combined.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients a little at a time with a wooden spoon until fully incorporated. Add the bacon bits at this time, if using.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoonful onto the greased baking sheet. Using a fork with long tines, press each dough ball twice with the fork to flatten, creating a cross pattern on the top of each cookie. Sprinkle a mixture of one part sea salt and two parts sugar lightly over the tops of the cookies.